General terms and conditions
- You, the client, must inform us of any impediment to an appointment as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours before the appointment. If you, the client, do not comply with this obligation or do not do so in time, we may charge you the entire fee for the agreed treatment. In case of late notification this will be 50% of the agreed treatment.
2. For a no show without notice, this is 100% of the agreed treatment. You may only make a subsequent appointment if this amount is settled.
3. If you, as a client, show up at the appointment more than 10 minutes later than the agreed time, we may deduct the lost time from the treatment and still charge the entire agreed fee. If you, as a client, arrive at the appointment more than 20 minutes late, we may cancel the treatment and still charge 50% of the entire treatment fee. We ourselves must notify you as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours prior to the appointment, if we are unable to attend.
The foregoing rules do not apply if you, as a customer, or we, as a service provider, can invoke a case of force majeure.
5. As a customer, you have a duty to provide Skincenters with all the necessary information required for the proper performance of the treatment. We are not responsible for reactions, of any kind, caused by incomplete information.
1. Cash, Bancontact or credit card payments can be made at Skincenters.
2. When booking online, an advance payment of €50 will be charged. If the appointment is rescheduled, the deposit will also be moved with it to a subsequent appointment. If cancelled in time, the deposit can be used for a future treatment, purchase of products or passed on to someone else. If an appointment is not cancelled or rescheduled in time, we are obliged to retain the €50 deposit.
3. Advances remain valid indefinitely and are not refundable under any circumstances.