General Terms and Conditions
You, as a client, must notify us of any absence from an appointment as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours prior to the appointment.
If you, as a client, fail to comply with this obligation or fail to do so in time, we may charge you the entire fee for the agreed treatment.
In case of late notification, this is 50% of the agreed treatment.
In case of a no-show without notice, this is 100% of the agreed treatment. You may only make a next appointment if this amount is paid.
If you, as a client, show up at the appointment more than 10 minutes later than agreed, we are entitled to deduct the lost time from the treatment and still charge the full agreed fee.
If you, as a client, are more than 20 minutes late for the appointment, we may cancel the treatment and still charge 50% of the full treatment fee.
We ourselves must notify you, the client, of any impediment to an appointment as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours prior to the appointment.
The above rules do not apply if you, as a customer, or we, as service provider, can appeal to force majeure.
Covid-19 House rules
- We only work by appointment.
- Are you sick? Stay home, you can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours in advance.
- Be on time (not too early, not too late).
- Please come alone to your appointment, extra persons are not allowed.
- It is compulsory for both you and the Skincenters employees to wear a surgical mask.
- Hands are always disinfected upon arrival and departure.
- We always use gloves and disinfect everything thoroughly after each customer.
- Do not touch your face and/or mouth mask.
- There is sufficient ventilation between customers.
- We ask to pay as much as possible via bank contact.