Our skin sometimes has to put up with a lot. The sun, exhaust fumes, bacteria and other environmental factors have a major impact. With good facial care, you can reduce this impact and slow down the ageing process of your skin. We will give you more information about the 4 facial treatments that Skincenters offers and the benefits of our treatments.
The ultrasound facial treatment works with high sound vibrations that are not audible. They penetrate deep into the skin to do their work. The vibrations stimulate the underlying muscles to promote blood circulation and skin repair.
At Skincenters, we use a device that features sonophoresis technology. This technique ensures a better and deeper absorption of the products. The result is a tighter and fresher skin.
The advantages at a glance:
- Better circulation.
- The skin tightens.
- Improved moisture removal.
- Reduced dark circles.
At Skincenters, you can have an ultrasound facial from €80.
A facial treatment with radio frequency is a 100% natural treatment that is very effective against skin ageing. The radio frequency waves create heat deep into the skin layer. This heat stimulates the production of collagen. This tightens your skin and reduces lines and wrinkles. The treatment guarantees a particularly effective and fast result.
The advantages of a facial treatment with radio frequency:
- No red or irritated skin.
- Stimulates the eye muscles.
- Tightens the skin.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage.
- Pores are less visible.
You can have a radio frequency treatment performed at Skincenters from € 80.
HIFU stands for High Intensity Focused Ultrasound and is a treatment based on sound waves. The waves create heat in the deeper skin layers. The skin reacts to this heat and starts to produce collagen. That protein ensures a taut and supple skin. The nice thing about this treatment is that it lifts the skin without the need for an operation.
HIFU offers many advantages:
- No damage to the skin.
- Enjoy a painless skin lift.
- No injection or operation is required.
- Quick result.
The hydrodermabrasion treatment provides an intensive cleansing of the skin with an immediate glow as a result. It works on the principle of electroporation. This is a technique that allows substances to be transported within a cell.
The hydrodermabrasion treatment has a fourfold effect:
- Cleansing & Extraction: Under vacuum, the skin is deeply cleansed with special liquids and sebum is extracted from blackheads and pores. Comedones are also known as blackheads.
- Exfoliation & Peeling: AHA and BHA solutions exfoliate the skin. It also removes dead skin cells. The skin is now deeply cleansed.
- Moisturise & sootheAn infusion of hyaluronic acid with additives provides the skin with intensive hydration and protection.
- Absorb & Nourish: The treatment locks serums and active ingredients directly into the skin. The accompanying vacuum massage improves the blood flow and lymphatic activity. This ensures better absorption of the substances.
The treatment itself consists of 3 phases:
In the first phase, controlled vacuum pressure gently tightens the skin for micro-massage and acupressure. This creates an intense microcirculation that strongly stimulates the blood circulation. It deeply exfoliates the skin and removes all possible impurities.
In the second phase, the T-zone receives a treatment to cleanse the pores more intensively and deeply. The result is a refinement of the pores.
In the final phase, serums and active ingredients nourish the skin. You get an intense hydration that enhances rejuvenation.
Let's take a look at the advantages:
- Immediate reduction of clogged pores and impurities.
- A natural and painless skin rejuvenation.
- Instant and long-lasting results.
You can have a hydrodermabrasion treatment performed at Skincenters from € 125.
Ready for a taut, even and young skin? Then make an appointment now at one of the Skincenters branches in Antwerp, Brussels, Mechelen or Malle.